Monday, June 2, 2008

Nutritional Overhaul

I'm trying some new things with nutrition.

I have been finding myself eating the same things for a while and I thought I would change it up a bit.

I've decreased my carbs more and increase my fat intake.

Today is Day 1 so it is difficult to know how things are going.

But I will say this, I'm loving the new variety.

I'm trying a new workout too. Pretty intense.

Today's workout went like this:

Squat to parallel 4 sets of 8 reps

Prone Jacknife to push up x 6
Cable Row Reverse Lunge x 6 each side
Complete as many rounds as possible in 10 minutes

Squat Press x 6 reps
Pull ups x 6 reps
Complete as many rounds as possible in 10 minutes

And I finished with intervals (6 at 30seconds high intensity followed by 90 seconds recovery).

My shirt was soaked when I was done.

Not like it normally is, because it is usually pretty wet, no today it was soaked.

I'm sure you wanted to know that.

I'll keep you updated on my progress.

No comments: