Sunday, June 22, 2008

End of Week 3

So I've reached the end of week 3 and I've seen yet more changes.

First the measurements

Last week my circumference measurements were:


Hips: 38.5
Waist: 30
Thigh: 23.5
Arm: 14


This week we have this:

Hips: 38
Waist: 30.5
Thigh: 22.75
Arm: 14


Body fat also went down. I had been stuck at the range of 11-15% for a couple of weeks but this week my range is now 10.5-14% (I honestly think it is closer to 10.5% as I have been 9% before but didn't look this good:)

And for the visual proof, here are my pictures from last week:










































And this weeks pictures (look at the side view)













































Very pleased with progress. I could care less that my weight isn't dropping dramatically, my body fat and circumference measurements are dropping. I'm starting to think that 5% is too low for me and that a few percentages lower would be more than what I'm looking for. We'll see what happens this last week.

No comments: