Friday, June 13, 2008

A Good Week

Another good week under my belt.

Some great news is that I pulled out a pair of shorts that I had no chance of fitting into this winter.

My mother in law bought me two sizes: 38 and 34.

I had been wearing the 38 all winter and just changed on Monday. It was long overdue because these shorts were falling off me.

So I tried on the 34's and to my surprise, they were loose too! The last time I was smaller than a size 34 I was in Junior High (maybe even younger but that is as far back as Ican remember).

I actually don't know what size I was in junior high because I wore elastic band clothing back then.

They felt the most comfortable.

On another note, I don't think the scale has gone down but I don't give a crap, I look great. I'm hearing it from my boot campers, my family and friends.

That and the shorts are the real indicators of results, the scale just plain sucks.

I won't be a slave to that thing ever again.

Measurements on Sunday to see numerically how I have done, but honestly I already know.

Many are asking what my secret is. Well there are a lot of things but I am using this on a regular basis in my nutrition plan. I've got a lot of cool ideas using this and they taste awesome.

No comments: