Monday, June 9, 2008

I made it!!

The weekend is over and I made it clean!

And it actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

Once I got past Friday night, the rest was a breeze, well almost a breeze.

Yesterday was quite tough.

See, I didn't train yesterday so my calories were cut and I lost a meal (workout meal) and that made it tough.

I wasn't hungry, I just wanted to eat again. Purely a mental game.

But it is over, now its Monday and I'm moving forward.

As I mentioned yesterday, measurements didn't show much except for a 1/2 inch loss on my waist but I am seeing quite a change overall.

I can see my abs better (big bonus)
I can see more definition in my arms

Those are the two biggies. So I can tell it is working, I just may need to manipulate the menu a bit in a week if there aren't significant changes.

No comments: