Friday, June 27, 2008

The final week

This is it.

The final week of my transformation. Actually by now it is the final days.

I am very proud of how far I have come.

I am more fit now than I ever have been, and that makes me feel great.

While I probably am not going to reach 5% body fat, I know how I feel and that is what is more important.

I had an image in my head what 5% looked like and it is what I look like right now, so I guess the picture in my head was more like 9-10%:)

I think a lot of times we have images in our heads of what we want to look like and we place a numerical value to it.

Sometimes it is close and sometimes it isn't.

Regardless of how close it is, when we get there it is how we feel that matters most.

If you've tried to transform your body with success, you probably know what I'm talking about.

If you haven't, I have to tell you, there are few things more satisfying than having control over how your body looks and being able to manipulate it to become what ever you want it to.

Of course, we all have control over how our body looks and we all have the ability to manipulate it however we wish.

Take control and see how far you can go.

No comments: