Friday, May 30, 2008

Today was a High Carb Day

But when I woke up this morning, there was no cereal to be found.

I wanted cereal but there wasn't any in the cupboard.

So, due to my lack of planning ahead, I decided to make whole wheat pancakes instead (with peanut butter and milk).

I paid for that.

I think I may have an allergy to too much wheat at once because throughout my entire workout I felt a pit in my stomach, and I usually don't.

Not fun.

I guess it is a lessoned learned in planning ahead for next time:)

On another note, workouts are going great. I am performing bootcamp workouts two to three times per week, and performing weight training three times per week. I want to add another day of weight training, but haven't found the spot to do so yet. I'll be looking at my schedule this weekend.

No comments: