Monday, May 26, 2008

Results of Phase 3

So the results are in.

And the results are kind of mixed.

Current Body weight: 199
Body weight at end of Phase 2: 205
Total Weight Lost: 18 pounds


Circumference Measurements:
Current:
Hip: 39
Waist: 31
Thigh: 23.5
Arm: 13.75

At end of Phase 2:
Hips: 39
Waist: 31.75
Thigh: 23.75
Arm: 14

Total inches lost in Phase 3: 1.25 inches
Total inches lost since start of program: 7 inches

Body Fat Now: 15%
Body Fat at end of Phase 2: 17%
Total Body fat lost since start of program: 6%

Now for the pictures:

Current Pictures:











































Pictures at end of Phase 2:























I say the results are mixed because I expected bigger numbers. It is my fault I guess. Too much snacking on foods, plus getting away from fit day might have played a role in that. I'm still happy with the fat loss as the 15% is the higher end of the range at which I could be (lower number is 11%). Even though I am at the goal date for my achievement, I haven't yet achieved what I want to. Sure 5% may be a bit extreme, but there are still tools in my tool box that I can utilize to take this further.
And I'm still motivated to do so.

No comments: