Friday, May 9, 2008

GI Joe Lines

Not fun.

I can see how Atkins would work for short term as I have noticed tremendous results in less than two weeks.

But I can also see how being on low carbs for an extended amount of time can make one go mad and then binge.

It is tough to control.

But I'm going to do it.

You are probably wondering about the title of this entry.

Well when I was in college a friend of mine would rave about guys and their GI Joe lines.

You know those lines at your hips that form your oblique muscles (side of your abs).

Brad Pitt is well known for them.

Anyway, I can see mine and they are quite prominent:)

Not to show off or anything but this program is unleashing the potential I always knew I had in me. I read a quote this morning that puts it perfectly into perspective:

Interest vs. committment

"There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstances permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results." -Unknown

I am committed. Bring on bathing suit season. There is no stopping me now.

No comments: