Monday, May 19, 2008

Week four

I'm finishing up this very challenging portion of my quest.

I have gotten the carbs under control, or at least better than they were at the start. I've noticed some definate changes in my body and am excited about the measurements this weekend.

Am I at 5% yet, I doubt it. But I'm a heck of a lot closer than when I started. There is still plenty of room for improvement and am looking forward to the next phase of this program.

Oh, and Saturday I did my first sprint intervals and boy am I sore!

I'm going to start running more (sprints) as I hadn't done it at all thus far in this program. I had done a lot of kettlebell training. I am going to combine the two on my cardio training days.

I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

Oh, and for those of yo in bootcamp, I got three laps around the arena in less than one minute on Saturday; curious what I would get for a 1/2 mile time if my interval hadn't ended:)

No comments: