Monday, April 28, 2008

Results of Phase 2

The results are in, and I must say I am pleasantly surprised. I hadn't recognized a dramatic change as I did after phase 1. But as you will see, the results numerically and physically are obvious.

There were many challenges especially with nutrtition during this phase:


Constant temptation (more than usual)
stress
Warm weather/spring fever


But the fact is those challenges are always going to be there. I need to refocus during those tough times and remember why I go through this on a daily basis.


As I move into the next phase of the program, this will become even more important.

Here are my current pictures:













































And here are my pictures from the end of phase 1:








































And now for my measurements:

Previous weight: 208
Current weight: 205

Previous Body Fat: 19.5%
Current Body Fat: 17%

Previous Circumference Measurements:
Hips: 40.5
Waist: 32.5
Thigh: 24.5
Arm: 13.5

Current Circumference Measurements:
Hips: 39
Waist: 31.75
Thigh: 23.75
Arm: 14

Total loss in 4 weeks: 3.5 inches

This is a picture perfect display as to why we should not just look at the scale for our results.

Next nutritional phase:

Low day- calories cut by 30% with 20% carbs, 30% fat, 50% protein; follow this for four days
High day- calories cut by 10 % with 5o% carbs, 30% protein, and 20% fat; follow this for one day, then go back to low day for four days. I will post my new workout later.

No comments: