Monday, April 7, 2008

Challenging

This phase is proving to be challenging. More the food than the workouts. As I said before the workouts aren't the tough part.

This past week wasn't the best for me. I had fallen asleep on the couch one night last week, then woke up and headed right for the kitchen, and before I was fully awake, I was munching on peanuts and reeces pieces (used for my cheat meal once per week).

I was quite upset with myself but got over it pretty quickly.

Then this weekend I think I weathered the storm so to speak.

I helped a friend of ours move and we went out to dinner afterwards where I had a 'cheat meal', my second of the week (well third if you count the mindless eating).

What I am happy about is I felt a lot of temptation this weekend outside of those meals to cheat more, but I resisted. It is so very easy to get lured into a trap of making one meal turn into a whole day of eating like crap.

So I am moving forward and forgetting about this weekend, because there is nothing I can do about it:)

No comments: