Sunday, March 30, 2008

Week 4 The Results So Far

So the results are in after four weeks.

Weight at start: 217
Weight now: 208

Circumference Measurements at start:

Hip 41.25
Waist 34.5
Thigh 25
Arm 13.5

Measurements now:
Hip 40.5
Waist 32.5
Thigh 24.5
Arm 13.5

Total loss of 3.25 inches


Body fat at start 21%
Bod fat now: 19.5%

Now for the current picture vs. the before picture

Before Pictures






















And the current pictures:






















So far I am pleased with progress but realize I still have a long way to go. I am going to tweak my numbers a bit nutritionally and move forward. I will also be starting a new workout program this week to further my progress. Last time I started a program like this I wasn't as structred as I am now and this is the point where I stopped. I'm excited to see how far I can take this.

No comments: