Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Weekend

This is by far the most difficult part of this entire program for me.

But, I will not be phased by mindless thinking and ridiculous eating.

My weekend menu:

Saturday:
Breakfast- 1.5 cups Kashi Go Lean cereal, 1 cup milk, 1 slice sprouted grain bread with 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter

AM Snack: Prograde Lean Meal Replacement Shake

Lunch: Chicken Breast sandwich on sprouted grain bread (chicken was boneless skinless chicken breast), 2 servings yellow corn organic tortilla chips

PM Snack: 4 egg whites, 1 cup grapes

Dinner: Venison Burger (two patties) on sprouted grain bread (2 slices), 1 cup of Flounder and Spinach Florentine, 1 cup milk

Sunday:
Breakfast: 2 egg white sandwiches with 1.5 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (4 slices sprouted grain bread) 1 cup egg whites.

Lunch (3 hours later): Whole wheat wrap with spinach, chicken breast (4 ounces), fat free shredded cheese, 1/2 pickle, 2 servings of yellow corn organic chips

PM Snack: Prograde Lean

Dinner: 1 cup Vegetable Bake, 1 cup milk, a meat source (not sure what yet)

I also did a Saturday cardio session of snowshoeing in heavy snow!

If I can get my weekends under control like this one, there is no stopping me. Even when I was my leanest last year, my weekends were still chaotic. I think that will be the secret to my success.

No comments: