Thursday, March 27, 2008

Home Stretch Part 1

This is close to the end of the first phase of my program. I will be measuring this weekend as well as taking pictures.

Here are some things I have noticed:

Looser clothes. My jeans are fitting more comfortably and the notch I used to be at on my belt is now reachable again.

Boost of confidence. I feel more accomplished each day and feel like I have more confidence

Sense of direction. I don't find my mind wandering, I am focused and a taskmaster (more than before)

I can see my abs again. That itself boosts confidence.

With all of these results before the numbers, I know I am doing things right. But I also know I will not yet be at my goal. This will serve as motivation to move forward and progress toward my endpoint. I am more fired up now than ever.

No comments: